Corporate Sponsorship Application Form - click here
PODIUM LEVEL $1000 (only 3 available)
SUPPORT LEVEL $500 (only 6 available)
Each level of sponsorship will have their website linked to their logo and a link in our email communications. Please email your logo in jpeg to email@example.com
The Corporate Sponsorship of the Performance Fund Drive provides ski industry and general business a way to participate in the development of Far West alpine athletes. Through the two levels of website sponsorship provided below, businesses can help these athletes achieve their dreams and goals, and can be recognized within the Far West community for their efforts.
Far West Skiing is a division of the U.S. Ski & Snowboard responsible for the organization and administration of youth Alpine Ski Racing in California and Nevada with the objective of placing elite Alpine competitors onto the U.S. Ski Team as well as NCAA and USCSA college ski racing teams. Our website is www.fwskiing.org. Far West Skiing represents approximately 1300 competing athletes ranging in age from 8 to 22 years old, representing 750 families. Far West Skiing has a long heritage of producing world class alpine skiers. Through the Far West Skiing Sponsorship program we provide economic support to Alpine Skiing athletes that have qualified for Regional, National and International qualifying and championship competitions.
Far West Skiing is a non-profit organization under the IRS tax code, Section 501(c)(3) and will issue a receipt for the retail value of the donation pursuant to IRS guidelines.
The Mission of Far West Skiing is to:
- Promote participation and enthusiasm in alpine competition in the Far West from entry level, club level and elite level to retain competitors and support skiing as a lifelong sport.
- Provide financial support to athletes, coaches and development projects.
- Not benefit or serve the needs of any particular competitor or ski program, but rather strives to sanction fairly run competitive programs for the benefit of all of its members.
- Maintain a structure that will support the needs of Far West clubs, athletes, coaches and general membership.
- Promote the skiing development of young athletes from all clubs in the Far West with the objective of winning races at all levels.