Click here for: USSA Alpine Entry Card (USSA only, not FIS)
Click here if you need: Credit Card Authorization form (for FIS events registered through the Far West Office)
|Register for Races at AdminSkiRacing.com||
Help me Register
Looking for some help with registering for a race? Click here to visit the FAQ page on race registration.
Selected FIS athletes will have 72 hours to accept their selection and remit registration paperwork and payment. Payment is validation of entry. See the Far West Policies and Procedures for complete information regarding the payment and refund policy.
Entry Fees for 2017/2018:
These are fixed entry fees and have been updated for the 2017/2018 season.
|Event||Price per Start|
|SL and GS||$40.00|
|SG and DH||$47.00|
|December 9, 2017||Mammoth||2 GS||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|December10, 2017||Boys Girls|
|Dec 14-17, 2017||Snow King/ Mission Ridge||3 SL.2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 11.20
|Quota 35M. 35W||Points List #7|
|January 5, 2018||Mammoth||1 GS.2 SL||Open||U16+||WR JRs Qualifier||Boys Girls|
|January 6, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|January 7, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|Jan 18-19, 2018||Snow Basin||2 SG||WR FIS||U19+||
|Quota 35M. 35W||Points List #9|
|Jan 20-23, 2018||Park City/ Snowbird||
2 SL 2GS
|Elite FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 12.29.17
|Quota TBA||Points List #9|
|January 26, 2018||Sugar Bowl||1 SL||Open||U16+||WR JRs Qualifier||Boys Girls|
|January 27, 2018*||Northstar||2 GS||Boys Girls|
|January 28, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|Jan 30 - Feb 4, 18
|Schweitzer||2 DH. 2 SG||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 1.5.18
|Quota 35M. 35W||Points List #9|
|February 10, 2018||Heavenly
|2 SL||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|February 11 2018||Boys Girls|
February 16-21, 18
|Snow King||2SL.2GS||Elite FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 1.24.18
|Quota TBA||Points List #10|
|Febr 23, 2018*||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U16+||WR JRs Qualifier||Boys Girls|
|Febr 24, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|Febr 25, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|March 13-18, 2018||Alpine Meadows||2 SL.2 GS.
|WR JR Champs||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 3.1.18
|Quota 24M/18W||Points List 12|
|March 17, 2018||Northstar||1 SL.1 GS||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|March 18, 2018||Boys Girls|
|March 22-25, 2018||Mammoth||3SL.2GS||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 3.5.18
|Quota 35M. 35W||Points List #12|
|March 30, 2018*||Northstar GS
Sugar Bowl SL
|FW Tech Finals||2nd U14+||Boys Girls|
|March 31, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|April 1, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|April 2, 2018*||Boys Girls|
|March 31 - April 3.18
|TBA||2 SL. 2 GS||WR Elite||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 3.22.18
|Quota TBA||Points List #13|
|April 5 - 10, 2018*
|Mt. Bachelor||2 SG.2DH||WR FIS||U19+||Registration Package
Open on 3.22.18
|Quota||Points List #13||FIS.USSA|
|April 21, 2018||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U14+||Boys Girls|
|April 22, 2018||Boys Girls|
|* denotes Grand Prix Series Races|
- all athletes must hold a USSA and Far West U16+ Competitors License (www.ussa.org to complete both)
- U16+ Races are run as USSA sanctioned, scored events
- WR JR Champs Qualifiers are noted in the schedule above
- Start order for U16 and older races is based on USSA points, top 15 are a random draw, followed by points order, and a random draw for all 999.99 athletes.
- 2nd run is in bibbo order for the top 30, followed by athletes fastest to slowest. Athletes that DNF or DSQ in the 1st run will be allowed to take a 2nd run immediately following the final qualified competitor, unless decided upon by the jury at least one hour prior to the start of the race that post runs will not be allowed.
- Grand Prix Series - notated with an * in the above schedule.
This is the qualifying series to the Western Region Jr Champs for U19 and U21 athletes, these races are USSA events. For the 2017 season the Grand Prix series will consist 3 weekends of USSA/Far West events plus the Far West Finals Tech and SG Finals.
The Grand Prix series is scored for Srs/U21’s and U19’s as a series to qualify for scholarships to be used for the following season. The places are determined by adding up the total World Cup Points earned during ALL the races listed in the Grand Prix series for that season. Each race is scored by separating the field by gender into Srs/U21’s and U19 classes. Foreign, out of division, current USST and U16 participants in each race are removed and results are sorted by class prior to assigning WCP’s for each race. Athletes must have competed in at least half of the scheduled Grand Prix races in order to qualify for the scholarships.
Overall Champions from the Grand Prix Series will be awarded the following:
1st place – U19 men/women $600 Scholarship
2017 Recipients: Erik Eisen and Cheyenne Brown
2nd place – U19 men/women $300 Scholarship
2017 Recipients: Luke Davenport and Mack Carkeet
3rd place – U19 men/women $200 Scholarship
2017 Recipients: Payton Norton and Sarah S Hudson
USSA Open and Grand Prix Series Races
1st - 3rd, Srs/U21
1st - 3rd, U19
Hard Charger - one per gender per race
WR Jr Champs Standings
Quota: Men 24 Ladies 18
Selections are based upon a 6 column, double - sided board, with best USSA results earned in the designated Far West Qualifiers by discipline on the left side and the USSA points from the designated points list by discipline on the right side of the board.
- Left side – Best USSA race result earned from the Far West qualifier races in each discipline in order of: SL, GS, SG. A column will not appear if the race series is canceled.
- Right side – points from the USSA points list in order of: SL, GS, and SG. IF a race series is canceled for a particular discipline, the USSA point’s column for that discipline will still appear on the board, with the athletes that were on the start list, if the race series was canceled on site, and athletes that were registered by the entry deadline if the race series is canceled in advanced.
- An athlete needs to have a valid F number at the time of the event to be included in the best USSA race results columns. All foreign and out of division athletes will be removed during the board set up
- Far West Division will select 90% of the men and women Quotas and hold 10% of the quotas (men and women) slots in reserve for discretionary selection. If no discretionary spots are used, the next alternates will be placed in these spots.
- To appear on the USSA point’s side in each discipline of the selection board, an athlete must compete in at least one race of each discipline.
For full information please see the Far West Policies and Procedures.