Click here for: U.S. Ski &Snowboard Alpine Entry Card (U.S. Ski & Snowboard only, not FIS)
Click here if you need: Credit Card Authorization form (for FIS events registered through the Far West Office)
|Register for Races at AdminSkiRacing.com||
Help me Register
Looking for some help with registering for a race? Click here to visit the FAQ page on race registration.
Selected FIS athletes will have 72 hours to accept their selection and remit registration paperwork and payment. Payment is validation of entry. See the Far West Policies and Procedures for complete information regarding the payment and refund policy.
Entry Fees for 2018/2019:
These are fixed entry fees and have been updated for the 2018/2019 season.
|US Ski and Snowboard Events||Price per Start|
|SL and GS||$40|
|SG and DH||$47|
|FIS Events||Price per Start|
|FIS Tech Entry||$48|
|FIS Speed Entry||$52|
|FIS Speed Training||$40|
|December 7, 2018||Mammoth||2 SL.2GS||Open||U14+||Race Announcement||Boys GIrls SL|
|December 8, 2018||Boys GIrls SL|
|December 9, 2018||Boys GIrls GS|
|December 10, 2018||Boys GIrls GS|
|Make up dates for the opening tech event listed above: December 14-17, 2018|
|December 15-18, 2019||Snow King/ Alyeska||3 SL.2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Reg open 11.20
Closes 11.23 5pm
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 7||Selections|
January 18, 2019
|Auburn Ski Club||2 Night SL||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
January 19, 2018
|January 4, 2019*||Mammoth||1 GS.2 SL||Open||U16+||
|Mens GS Ladies GS|
|January 5, 2019*||Gents SL 1 SL 2|
|January 6, 2019*||Ladies SL 1 SL 2|
|Jan 10-15, 2019||Big Sky||2 SL.2GS||WR Elite FIS||U19+||
Qualifier US Sr and Jr Nationals
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 10||Mens Selections
|January 25, 2019*||Squaw Valley||1 SL||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
|Mens SL Ladies SL|
|January 26, 2019*||2 GS||Mens GS Ladies GS|
|January 27, 2019*|
|Jan 29 - Feb 3, 19
|Schweitzer||2 DH. 2 SG||WR FIS||U19+||Qualifier for US
|Click here to Reg|
|Quota 35M.35W||Points List 11||Mens Selections
February 23-26, 2019
|Park City & Snowbird||2SL.2GS||WR Elite FIS||U19+||Qualifier US Sr and Jr Nationals||Reg available 2.7|
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 13|
|February 27 & 28||Snowbasin||2 GS||WR FIS||U19+||Reg available 2.7|
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 13|
March 1, 2019
|Alpine Meadows||3 SG||Open||U16+|
March 2, 2019
March 3, 2019
|March 8, 2019||Auburn Ski Club||1 Night SL||Open||U16+||Race Announcement & ROL|
|March 9, 2019||Northstar||1SL.1GS||Open||U16+||Race Announcement
|March 10, 2019|
|March 12-17, 2019||Alpine Meadows||2 SL.2 GS.
|WR JR Champs||U19+||Reg available 3.7|
|Quota 26W.28M||Points List 14|
|March 19-22, 2019||Northstar||3SL.2GS||WR FIS||U19+||Reg available 3.7|
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 15|
|March 29, 2019*
Sugar Bowl SL
|FW Tech Finals||U14+||
**split gender event
|March 30, 2019*
|March 31, 2019*
|April 1, 2019*
|** split gender example: men run SL at one mountain while ladies are running GS at another mountain on the same day|
|April 8-11, 2019
||Mammoth||DH TR. DH||WR FIS||U19+||Reg available 3.21|
|Quota 35M 35F||Points List 16|
|April 8-11, 2019||Mammoth||DH TR.DH||Open||U16+|
|April 12-17, 2019
||Mammoth||SL.GS.SG||WR FIS Elite||U19+||Reg available 4.4|
|Quota 22M 22F||Points List 17|
|April 20, 2019*||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U14+||Race Announcement|
|April 21, 2019*|
|April 22-23, 2019||Mammoth||DH TR||Open||U16+||Race Announcement|
|April 24, 2019||3 DH|
|April 25, 2019|
|* denotes Grand Prix Series Races|
- all athletes must hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboardand Far West U16+ Competitors License (www.ussa.org to complete both)
- U16+ Races are run as U.S. Ski & Snowboardsanctioned, scored events
- Start order for U16 and older races is based on U.S. Ski & Snowboardpoints, top 15 are a random draw, followed by points order, and a random draw for all 999.99 athletes.
- 2nd run is in bibbo order for the top 30, followed by athletes fastest to slowest. Athletes that DNF or DSQ in the 1st run will be allowed to take a 2nd run immediately following the final qualified competitor, unless decided upon by the jury at least one hour prior to the start of the race that post runs will not be allowed.
- Grand Prix Series - notated with an * in the above schedule.
For the 2019 season the Grand Prix series will consist 3 weekends of U.S. Ski & Snowboard/Far West events plus the Far West Finals Tech and SG Finals.
The Grand Prix series is scored for U19’s as a series to qualify for scholarships to be used for the following season. The places are determined by adding up the total World Cup Points earned during ALL the races listed in the Grand Prix series for that season. Each race is scored by separating only the U19 class. Foreign, out of division, current USST and U16 participants in each race are removed and results are sorted by class prior to assigning WCP’s for each race. Athletes must have competed in at least half of the scheduled Grand Prix races in order to qualify for the scholarships.
Overall Champions from the Grand Prix Series will be awarded the following:
1st place – U19 men/women $1800 Scholarship
2018 Recipients: Barrett Calvin and Elle Williams
2nd place – U19 men/women $900 Scholarship
2018 Recipients: Charlie Regelbrugge and Jillian Ferre
3rd place – U19 men/women $600 Scholarship
2018 Recipients: Matthew Smallhouse and Jessica Liu
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Open and Grand Prix Series Races
1st - 3rd, Srs/U21
1st - 3rd, U19
Hard Charger - one per gender per race
Quota: Men 24 Ladies 18
There is open qualifying amongst all U21 and U19’s; no one is protected. Selections will be based on the RSBM as follows:
- Up to a three-column board, with best U.S. Ski & Snowboard points from the designated points list by discipline (SL, GS, SG).
- To appear on the board in all three columns an athlete must have started in one Far West Division scored US Ski & Snowboard race in the current season prior to the designated points list validation date.
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard points from list #14, valid February 21, 2019 will be used
- Far West Division will select 90% of the men and women Quotas and hold 10% of the quotas (men and women) slots in reserve for discretionary selection. If no discretionary spots are used, the next alternates will be placed in these spots. To be selected by the U21/U19 Discretionary/Development Committee of 5, representing different teams.
- Alternate list of 30 men and 30 women.
- All athletes, including alternates, must respond by the prescribed deadline listed at www.fwskiing.org with all registration paperwork, mountain liability forms and payment.
- These selections will open on February 23, 2019
For full information please see the Far West Policies and Procedures.